Sunday, September 23, 2012

107.365 I bet peter pan didn't moon his shadow.

Via Flickr:
Half the time when I have an idea in my head for a picture trying to execute the idea is a pain in the ass. For example finding a blank wall that is secluded enough from public eye is a pain in the ass. The last thing i need is to have to explain to a cop why my pants were half way down an i was looking at the camera with a funny face, in some sketchy alley. Then having to explain the premise of the image with it not processed would not make any sense if you looked through the pictures on the camera. I could have done this shot earlier but i was lazy...... so night shooting it is again....... i think 95% of this project has been shot at night..... i really need to do more during the day. ugh.....
____________
Strobist
SB900 shot bare for shadow shot at 1/64 power
Sb600 shotinto softbox 1/80 power.

No comments:

Post a Comment